Country Crossings is a child care center where the teachers and staff listen and genuinely care. Our ultimate goal is to provide a high-quality, developmentally appropriate program where kids can be kids.
Our staff is dedicated to giving children individual attention, and we have a passion for what they do. Finding a day care center isn't hard, but choosing one with the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Country Crossings is an age-appropriate environment that encourages children to learn through play. Children learn differently than adults. That's why they need hands-on experiences and get-on-the-floor teachers. Children also need enthusiasm and encouragement. Most of all, they need the joy and challenge of doing it themselves. That's what helps them to learn and develop. To ensure staff quality, we select teachers that:
|• Have a Genuine Liking for Children & Respect Them as Individuals
• Have Knowledge & Understanding of Child Development & the Needs of Young Children
• Maintain Professional Working Relationships with Parents & Other Staff Members
• Understand & Support the Philosophy & Goals of the Center
• Have Competence in & Perform the Duties of the Position as Outlined in Appropriate Job Description
• Are Self-Motivated in Increasing His/Her Knowledge by Attending Staff Meetings, Workshops, & Reading Literature Related to the Field of Child Development